10 Day Fly-In Alaska Coastal Brown Bear Hunt
This Alaska Coastal Brown Bear hunt takes place in a remote coastal area between Valdez and Cordova. This Brown Bear area has a solid population of Bears, I personally saw 27 different bears in 7 days of hunting (weather, ugh). This is a bear every year area so there are no restrictions on you hunting this area multiple years in a row. This Outfitter offers both Spring and Fall Brown Bear hunts. S.A.S. Hunters have had an incredibly 100% shot opportunity on 8.5-10ft bears.
- Hunt Style – Fly In, Basecamp and glassing.
- Fitness Level – Low overall physical requirement, but the more in shape you are the more options you will have to get your bear.
- Weapons – Archery | Muzzleloader | Rifle
- Trophy Quality – 8.5-10ft
- Additional Species – Mountain Goat, Black Bear
- Hunt Includes – Airport pick up and drop off, bush flights, food, lodging, guiding
- Not Included – Tags, license, tips, travel to and from home and Valdez or Cordova, Taxidermy, Meat Processing, Shipping, Food and Lodging before and after hunt