10 Day Fly-In Alaska Coastal Mountain Goat Hunt
This Alaska Coastal Mountain Goat hunt takes place to the SE of Valdez in the Coastal Mountains. This area has incredibly high Mountain Goat density, great age class and requires less climbing than most. Best of all you can hunt these Mountain Goats in October and November and get amazing hair. SAS Hunters have had 100% success, with most hunters tagging out in 2-4 days.
- Hunt Style – Fly In and Backpack as needed.
- Fitness Level – You need to be able to hike 3-5 miles per day.
- Weapons – Archery | Muzzleloader | Rifle
- Trophy Quality – 9-10.5″
- Additional Species – Coastal Brown Bear, Black Bear
- Hunt Includes – Airport pick up and drop off, bush flights, food, lodging, guiding
- Not Included – Tags, license, tips, travel to and from home and Valdez/Cordova, Taxidermy, Meat Processing, Shipping, Food and Lodging before and after hunt