12 Day Fly-In Cabin Based or Backpack Dall Sheep Hunt
If you are looking for a solid Dall Sheep hunt with the option to hunt from a cabin and use Polaris Rangers – this is it. This hunt takes place in the Alaska Range and provides the opportunity to hunt from a 640 sq ft cabin complete with running water and showers. You will use the Polaris Rangers to access the mountains each day. You still need to be in shape as the Rangers can only take you so far.
This Outfitter also offers traditional fly in backpack hunts at a lower price. Over the last 5 years they have averaged 90% success on these hunts.
Excellent area to combo Caribou, Moose and Grizzly as well.
This Outfitter is not cheap, but you get what you pay for, with multiple planes in camp, spare parts for the Rangers, premiere cabin based lodging and professional guides.
- Hunt Style – Fly In with option for Cabin and Rangers or Backpack
- Fitness Level – You need to be able to hike and climb 5-10 miles per day
- Weapons – Archery | Muzzleloader | Rifle
- Trophy Quality – 36-39″+
- Additional Species – Moose, Grizzly, Caribou, Black Bear, Wolf
- Hunt Includes – Charter Flight from Anchorage, bush flights, food, lodging, guiding, field care of trophies
- Not Included – Tags, license, tips, travel to and from home and Anchorage, Taxidermy, Meat Processing, Shipping, Food and Lodging before and after hunt