8 Day Alberta Moose Hunt
Alberta offers some fantastic Moose hunting for 35-50″ Bulls. These hunts take place in NW Alberta During the rut and NE Alberta during November.
The Alberta Moose Rut hunt is a lot of fun as the Bulls are very responsive and thrashing everything in sight. Moose hunting in Alberta is very unique as you can find Moose from the heavy brush of willow swamps or strolling and feeding in the rolling grain fields.
If you are looking for a high success moose hunt for great Canadian Bull Moose at a more affordable price, Alberta is an ideal destination. You can combo Moose with Whitetail, Mule Deer and Black Bear.
High quality feed from the agriculture provides these Moose with the nutrition they need to support increasing numbers and trophy antler growth.
If you are wanting to come experience world class Canadian Moose hunting this is the area and the Outfitter to do it with.
- Hunt Style – Ranch House, 4x4s, Calling, Spot and Stalk.
- Fitness Level – Moderate physical requirement, but the more in shape you are the more options you will have to go after the biggest bulls.
- Weapons – Archery | Rifle
- Seasons: Archery September, Rifle – Late Sept/Early October/November
- Trophy Quality – 35-50″
- Additional Species – Mule Deer, Whitetail, Black Bear
- Hunt Includes – Airport pick up and drop off, food, lodging, guiding, field care of meat and trophies, tags, license
- Not Included – Tips, tax, travel to and from home and Grand Prairie (Rut) Edmonton (Nov), Taxidermy, Meat Processing, Shipping, Food and Lodging before and after hunt
I highly encourage you to purchase trip insurance as this is an International Hunt. S.A.S is a Global Rescue Safe Travel Partner and can assist you with securing a trip policy to protect your investment.