6 Day NW Alberta Trophy Mule Deer Hunt
Northwestern Alberta offers some of the absolute best Mule Deer hunting in North America. The areas around Grand Prairie are seeing Mule deer numbers on the rise and an increasing age class making Alberta one of Canada’s top producing provinces for trophy Mule Deer.
While hunting in Northern Alberta you will find yourself pursuing Mule Deer along the farmland fringe, where the rolling grain fields meat up with the forest. This area is considered one of the best areas in Alberta that a non-resident can hunt.
High quality feed from the agriculture provides these Mule Deer with the nutrition they need to support increasing numbers and trophy antler growth.
If you are wanting to come experience world class Mule Deer hunting for 170-200″+ bucks, this is the area and the Outfitter to do it with.
- Hunt Style – Ranch House, 4x4s, Spot and Stalk.
- Fitness Level – Moderate physical requirement, but the more in shape you are the more options you will have to go after the biggest bucks.
- Weapons – Archery | Rifle
- Seasons: Archery – August/September, Rifle – October/November
- Trophy Quality – 170-200+
- Additional Species – Moose, Whitetail, Black Bear
- Hunt Includes – Airport pick up and drop off, food, lodging, guiding, field care of meat and trophies, tags, license
- Not Included – Tips, tax, travel to and from home and Grand Prairie, Taxidermy, Meat Processing, Shipping, Food and Lodging before and after hunt
I highly encourage you to purchase trip insurance. S.A.S is a Global Rescue Safe Travel Partner and can assist you with securing a trip policy to protect your investment.