9 Day Alberta Trophy Whitetail Hunt
If big Whitetail Deer get you fired up, then this Outfitter has the hunt for you. High success hunt for 150-200″+ Deer. You will hunt Trophy Whitetail deer in the Northeastern corner of Alberta, Canada. This area is dynamic and producing big bucks as you are hunting where the rolling grain fields meet the forest fringe, creating some the best ground for deer and moose to produce large amounts of antler.
The 5200 square miles this Outfitter hunts consists of 90% private land and 10% government land. So you have very limited pressure from other hunters and high opportunity for mature trophy class Whitetail deer.
Majority of hunting takes place from heated tower stands or blinds, so it makes long days of sitting and waiting on that trophy buck of a lifetime. This is a great hunt to combo Mule Deer or Moose as well.
If you are wanting to come experience world class Trophy Whitetail hunting this is the area and the Outfitter to do it with.
- Hunt Style – Ranch House, 4x4s, Blinds, Spot and Stalk.
- Fitness Level – Moderate physical requirement, but the more in shape you are the more options you will have to go after the biggest whitetail bucks.
- Weapons – Rifle
- Seasons: Rifle – Late October/November
- Trophy Quality – 150-200″
- Additional Species – Mule Deer, Moose, Black Bear
- Hunt Includes – Airport pick up and drop off, food, lodging, guiding, field care of meat and trophies, tags, license
- Not Included – Tips, tax, travel to and from home and Edmonton, Taxidermy, Meat Processing, Shipping, Food and Lodging before and after hunt
I highly encourage you to purchase trip insurance as this is an International Hunt. S.A.S is a Global Rescue Safe Travel Partner and can assist you with securing a trip policy to protect your investment.