World class Argentina Duck Hunting takes place on and around the La Mariana ranch. The ranch is strategically located in the heart of the best duck areas in Argentina. It is a short four hour drive from Buenos Aires’ Ezeiza International Airport or you can arrange a Charter flight to the nearby town.
We can accommodate up to 12 guests in this 5 star lodge, which has Wi-Fi, Satellite TV, and so much more. On this Duck hunt you will enjoy amazing cuisine as well as some of the best Argentian beef you can imagine.
Your duck hunt will start early with a full breakfast, then a 15-45 min drive to the day’s hunting area. Before the sun cracks the skyline, you will be sitting in your blind as the guide sets the decoys. As soon as you shoot your morning limit, you will head back to La Mariana for a snack and a gourmet lunch.
In the afternoon you have your choice of driving to a different marsh for another duck hunt, decoying pigeons or shooting partridges over dogs. You will finish out your day with cocktails around the fire and a gourmet dinner.
- Hunt Style – Blinds, Decoys and calling
- Fitness Level – Low, this is a very relaxed hunt
- Weapons – Shotguns
- Trophy Quality – Liberal Bag Limits
- Additional Species – Pigeon and Partridge
- Hunt Includes – Airport pick up and drop off, ground transfers, license, food, lodging, guiding and transportation during hunt.
- Not Included – Travel to and from home and Argentina, Gun Permit or Gun Rental, Shells, export costs, shipping, Taxidermy, Food and Lodging before and after hunt, tips for guides and staff.