Argentina is a dream destination for big game hunters, bird hunters and fly fisherman. This 111,000 acre ranch is located about 50 miles from the San Luis airport and boasts phenomenal hunting for Red Stag, Water buffalo, Blackbuck, Mouflon Sheep, Multi-Horn Ram, Wild Boar, Fallow Deer and Axis Deer. You can also combo high volume dove hunting on this trip.
Note: Make sure to ask about their free range Red Stag hunts and fly fishing in Patagonia.
You will stay in a beautiful lodge on the ranch, where you will enjoy amazing food, wine and a fully stocked bar. Your hunt will start each morning with a full breakfast and then you and your guide will head to the field to hunt your desired species. They use a variety of methods for these hunts including 4x4s, Horses, Blinds and Spot and Stalk. They can accommodate all levels of hunters as well as non-hunters.
This is a great group hunt!
- Season: March – November
- Hunt Style – Blinds, 4x4s, Horses, Spot and Stalk
- Fitness Level – Medium, this is a pretty relaxed hunt, with relatively mild terrain.
- Weapons – Rifle, Archery, Crossbows, Muzzleloader
- Trophy Quality – Exceptional
- Additional Species – High Volume Dove
- Hunt Includes – Airport pick up and drop off, ground transfers, license, food, lodging, guiding, field care and first prep of trophies, transport of trophies to exporter and transportation during hunt.
- Not Included – Travel to and from home and San Luis Argentina, Gun Permit or Gun Rental, Shells, export costs, shipping, Taxidermy, Food and Lodging before and after hunt, tips for guides and staff.
I ENCOURAGE ALL MY HUNTERS TO GET TRIP INSURANCE FOR INTERNATIONAL HUNTS. S.A.S IS A GLOBAL RESCUE SAFE TRAVEL PARTNER AND CAN HELP YOU GET A QUOTE AND A POLICY.