Patagonia, Argentina is a fly fisherman’s dream come true. Crystal clear waters, giant fish, spectacular vistas and world class cuisine.
Our Argentinian Outfitter fishes many areas throughout Patagonia. You will typically be based out of Junin de los Andes, a little town where fly fishing for trout approaches religion. The lodge consists of luxury cabins, with a living room, two bedrooms and a full bathroom. The main lodge has a great room, a well stocked open bar and dining room. Best of all are the views from the lodge as sits on a spring creek with the snow capped Lanin Volcano dominating the skyline.
From the lodge you have central access to numerous world class wild trout waters consisting of rivers and lakes that provide for limitless fishing and exploration. The head guide will choose which water you will be fishing for the day, depending on water and weather conditions. Patagonia’s waters are made for floating or wading. You will fish all day only taking a break at noon for lunch and a rest, then back to fishing until sunset when you will head back to the lodge for cocktails, fishtails and a gourmet dinner.
This is an excellent group or corporate trip!
- Season: November – April
- Fishing Style – Fly Fishing with floating or wading
- Fitness Level – Medium, this is a pretty relaxed trip, want to be comfortable wading.
- Recommended Gear – 5 or 6 weight for dry flies, 6-7 weight for streamers
- Fishing Quality – Exceptional
- Additional Species – Brown and Rainbow Trout
- Trip Includes – Airport pick up and drop off, ground transfers, license, food, lodging, guiding and transportation during hunt.
- Not Included – Travel to and from home and San Martin de los Andes, Fishing Gear Rental, Food and Lodging before and after hunt, tips for guides and staff.