Hunt Prehistoric Barren Ground MuskOx in Nunavut!
Hunt trophy Barren Ground MuskOx from the Arctic coast of Queen Maud Gulf to the north and from Cape Bathurst in the west to the Sherman Basin in the east. Trophy MuskOx bulls from this region consistently rank among the top entries in Pope and Young, Boone & Crockett and SCI.
This Outfitter has maintained near 100% success on these hunts since 1986 and continues to provide hunters with a true arctic adventure. These hunts are 5 full hunting days, but the hunt ends as soon as you harvest your animal. Hunts take place in the late summer, early fall and in the spring. There is opportunity to combo other species on these hunts depending on time of year.
Contact us to get a current trip quote.
- Hunt Style – Spot and Stalk
- Fitness Level – The better shape you are in the easier it will be to go after a big MuskOx Bull especially if you have to hustle and cover ground. Overall this hunt requires a moderate level of fitness with a high degree of mental toughness (especially if undertaking early spring hunts)
- Weapons – Archery | Muzzleloader | Rifle
- Additional Species – Wolf, Polar Bear, Arctic Grizzly, Barren Ground Caribou.
- Hunt Includes – Contact us for details
- Not Included – Contact us for details
S.A.S is a Global Rescue Safe Travel Partner and highly encourages you to purchase trip insurance for all Alaska and International Hunts. We can help you get a quote to insure your next hunting adventure.