10-12 Day Mid-Asian Ibex Hunt
These Mid-Asian Ibex Hunts take place in a number of different locations throughout the Mountains of Kyrgyzstan. With the best hunting being in the Northeastern part of Kyrgyzstan, primarily in the Naryn and Issyk-Kul regions. You will be hunting in some truly awe inspiring country on your Mid Asian Ibex hunt.
If you want the best chance at a trophy, we will want to book you into one of the Ibex only areas.
Spot and stalk hunting is the preferred method of hunting as it allows us to judge the animals with spotting scopes, before making the final stalk. You can typically expect to see hundreds of animals on these Mid-Asian Ibex hunts, and depending on area you will see Marco Polo as well.
Game densities and trophy size can and will vary with location. We will put hunters in the areas to best meet their hunting goals and physical abilities. Due to the difficult terrain and longer distances (250-550 yards) of the rifle shots required, many hunters are not prepared and miss game. I highly recommend taking a professional shooting course prior to your trip so that you have the skills necessary to use a rifle and scope with custom reticle and/or turret and don’t miss.
- Hunt Style – Spot and Stalk – Land Cruisers/Horses/Backpack.
- Fitness Level – High level physical requirement, hunting at high elevation.
- Weapons – Archery | Muzzleloader | Rifle – Rifle is preferred, Archery & Muzzleloader hunters need to be prepared for long days and high potential of going home empty handed.
- Trophy Quality – 44-52″ Rams on average
- Additional Species – Marco Polo Sheep, Wolf
- Hunt Includes – Airport pick up and drop off, license, tags, permits, Cites, Vet Cert, food, lodging, guiding and transportation during hunt.
- Not Included – Travel to and from home and Bishkek, export costs, shipping, Taxidermy, Food and Lodging before and after hunt, U.S. or Canadian Guide