If you are looking to experience a traditional African hunting safari in the vast, unspoiled, and game rich areas of Mozambique, this Outfitter has them.
He operates numerous concessions in the Sofala, Manica & Tete Provinces. These areas hold large populations of big game and plains game as well as opportunities for fishing.
Working with this Outfitter we are able to offer custom safaris for a range of species throughout Mozambique. So it doesn’t matter if you are looking for the tiny and elusive forest duiker or pursuing a 30 day safari for the big four, leopard, lion, buffalo and elephant, we can put a custom safari together to meet your needs.
Mozambique is ideal for the client who has hunted everywhere else in Africa and is looking for a unique hunting experience. It is a place that only clients who enjoy the thrill of the hunt will enjoy. At times you may get lucky, but generally you will be required to do a bit of tracking to secure your trophy.
All of our areas are FREE RANGE. No high fence and no animals have been imported into the area. It is as natural and wild as one can expect to find in Africa today.
We have 6 different camps available depending on species and time of year, each camp will accommodate between 2-4 hunters at a time.
Most of these camps are located within a 2 hour drive of each other, so if we need to move you to a different area, you won’t lose an entire day. The camps consist of permanent thatched chalets with bathroom and toilet en-suite, and hot and cold running water 24/7. Camps have generators and all the necessities to make for a comfortable and memorable safari.
- Hunt Style – 4x4s, Blinds, Walk and Stalk.
- Fitness Level – Medium, Africa provides for pretty relaxed hunting in moderate terrain. But, know these are free range safaris so you need to be able to walk 3-5 miles per day.
- Weapons – Rifles, Muzzleloader, Archery,
- Trophy Quality – Representative to true Trophy Class Animals
- Additional Species – Available on request
- Hunts Include – Airport pick up and drop off, ground transfers, license, food, lodging, guiding, field care of trophies, transport of trophies to expediter and transportation during hunt.
- Not Included – Travel to and from home and Beira International Airport, Trophy Fees, Dip and Pack, Gun Permit or Gun Rental, Shells, export costs, shipping, Taxidermy, Food and Lodging before and after hunt, tips for guides and staff.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU PURCHASE TRIP INSURANCE FOR ALL INTERNATIONAL HUNTS. WE ARE A GLOBAL RESCUE SAFE TRAVEL PARTNER AND CAN ASSIST YOU WITH QUOTES AND POLICIES
Prior to Arrival in Mozambique:
Clients must provide the following documentation to the Outfitter at least 3 months prior to the scheduled hunt:
- 2 copies of passport photos
- 2 copies of passport
- Rifle information (make, serial number and caliber) for each rifle
- Copy of weapon license for each weapon. In the event that your native country does not require a license for the chosen weapon(s), then a document signed by a commissioner of oaths (notary public) to say you are the rightful owner will suffice.
In the event the above requirements are not received at least three (3) months prior to the start date of your safari, Outfitter and S.A.S cannot be held responsible for any disruptions that might develop.
A maximum of 60 bullets per weapon are allowed into the country for your safari.