The Dark Continent is a magical place, filled with wondrous animals, beautiful scenery and amazing hunting history. Serious hunters owe it to themselves to experience an African Hunting Safari.
South Africa is a great way to get started hunting Africa. Affordable plains game, tons of different species, world class lodging and the ability to hunt dangerous game as well.
One of the best things about South Africa, is that we can custom tailor a hunting safari to fit your exact wants or needs. Be it a 5 day plains game safari for a few species or a 14 day dangerous game and plains game safari. Tell us what you want to do and we can put it together. We have several highly trusted PH’s we work with so we have plenty of inventory and can put you on the perfect safari.
Africa is an excellent destination for Corporate Hunts, Group Hunts and Family Vacations.
- Hunt Style – 4x4s, Blinds, Walk and Stalk.
- Fitness Level – Medium, South Africa is generally pretty relaxed, but you do need to be able to walk up to a couple miles per day on rolling to moderately mountainous terrain.
- Weapons – Rifles, Handguns, Muzzleloader, Archery, Crossbow
- Trophy Quality – Representative to true Trophy Class Animals
- Additional Species – Available on request
- Hunts Include – Airport pick up and drop off, ground transfers, license, food, lodging, guiding, field care of trophies, transport of trophies to expediter and transportation during hunt.
- Not Included – Travel to and from home and Johannesburg, Dip and Pack, Gun Permit or Gun Rental, Shells, export costs, shipping, Taxidermy, Food and Lodging before and after hunt, tips for guides and staff.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU PURCHASE TRIP INSURANCE FOR ALL INTERNATIONAL HUNTS. WE ARE A GLOBAL RESCUE SAFE TRAVEL PARTNER AND CAN ASSIST YOU WITH QUOTES AND POLICIES